- Groveland is a small community where we can really know one another. Our identity is strong because we are guided by Unitarian Principles. We stay focused on our mission and have been doing so for 25 years.
- We share joys and concerns as part of our regular service and we support one another to live with spiritual energy and integrity.
- Guest speakers offer many perspectives on issues of interest to a liberal faith community. Included in the service is time for reflection and thoughtful interaction on the theme of the morning. We listen, question and share with one another what is in our hearts and minds.
- Our services include a short meditation to help us become centered and grounded.
- We visualize, each week, the many ways we are connected. We reflect on our common bonds.